I have heard a lot of praise for the LULU Mall in Kochi. However I have more gripes than compliments for the Mall.
- Its a big Mall, but no bigger than your average sized Mall in a first world country
- The sales personnel in high end shops are snooty and snobbish
- If you pay the bill, you have to walk out of the Hyper Mart. I have never had anyone do that to me before (my grandma got lost in the shop and I had to go back for her, and low and behold I was forbidden). DUH!!!! the bill “Stupid” is the proof of purchase
- The men’s rest room was sub par in cleanliness. I could smell the urine as I walked in (4.5/10 for me). I personally expect the restrooms to be the cleanliest place in any establishment, if they happened to offer it to their customers
- Lastly the kicker, after spending money on food and accessories in the Mall, I had to fork up an additional 40 for parking fees. That did it for me.
GOODBYE LULU….. I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN YOUR FINE ESTABLISHMENT EVER AGAIN, I.E. UNTIL YOU COME UP WITH A MORE SUSTAINABLE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE!!!!
I hope Malls like these wont litter the Kerala Landscape. I would much rather prefer the local fish monger, butcher, promote the local business’ and preserve our rustic way of life.
How much worth of shopping you did in Lulu Mall? How time you spent for the shopping? So it was the parking fee that annoyed you in Lulu Mall?
typical Christian/Indian islamophobia is reeking in this article